About Me

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." We are a generation of Radical young believers who dare to be different.We are a group of young people who seperate ourselves from everything this world has to offer and pursue a lifestyle of worship, fasting & prayer. We make an effort to transform others wherever we go allowing the power of God to manifest in us so that others might be set free. If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Elishamovement team send an email to elishamovement@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Truth revealed.. in the end..every knee will bow & tongue confess that JESUS is Lord!


There has been so much drama going on trying to figure out what Obama believes and what he stands for....An interview done with Cathleen Falsani in 2004 while he was running for U.S senate in Illinois unfolded the truth... about alot ...I just recieved an e-mail and wanted to share it with you all.....
We know that one of the main beliefs of a christian is having a undrstanding who jesus is to us and understanding what Jesus did for us on the cross...EVEYONe can believe in God but as christians believing in Jesus is what makes us different... This is what President Obama had to say :
FALSANI:Who's Jesus to you?

(He laughs nervously)

OBAMA:Right.

Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he's also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher.
And he's also a wonderful teacher. I think it's important for all of us, of whatever faith, to have teachers in the flesh and also teachers in history.
Maybe your wondering does President Obama believe in hell?
FALSANI:The conversation stopper, when you say you're a Christian and leave it at that.

OBAMA:Where do you move forward with that?
This is something that I'm sure I'd have serious debates with my fellow Christians about. I think that the difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and prostelytize. There's the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven't embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they're going to hell.
FALSANI:You don't believe that?

OBAMA:I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell.
I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity.
That's just not part of my religious makeup.

Part of the reason I think it's always difficult for public figures to talk about this is that the nature of politics is that you want to have everybody like you and project the best possible traits onto you. Oftentimes that's by being as vague as possible, or appealing to the lowest commong denominators. The more specific and detailed you are on issues as personal and fundamental as your faith, the more potentially dangerous it is.
Does he believe in Heaven maybe ???
FALSANI:Do you believe in heaven?

OBAMA:Do I believe in the harps and clouds and wings?

FALSANI:A place spiritually you go to after you die?

OBAMA:What I believe in is that if I live my life as well as I can, that I will be rewarded. I don't presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die. But I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.

When I tuck in my daughters at night and I feel like I've been a good father to them, and I see in them that I am transferring values that I got from my mother and that they're kind people and that they're honest people, and they're curious people, that's a little piece of heaven.
My Opinion: It blew me away because so many christians only saw the word Christian and saw the color black and that was there vote. But now that clearly by what he said we True believers know that he is not a Christian because :
1. He does not recognize Jesus Christ for who he is ( Believes there is a higher power)
2. He does not believe in Hell
3. He does not believe in Heaven
All of the main things that a Christian stands on

DOES THIS MEAN THIS IS THE END???
absolutely not....Our God has the power and in the end every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. No matter what the circumstances looks like right now...I believe that with the prayers of true believers ..Obama will experience the presence and power of God that he will not be able to deny. He will have an encounter with God that will change his life forever ...are we to judge him NO..but we are to stand on TRUth and have a righteous anger about what the ememy is trying to do...WHAT will you do about it??? Now is the time to war!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth and The Light and there is no other way to the Father in Heaven. According to 1 John, when one denies Jesus, they are of the anti-christ spirit and that settles it. Either we accept God's word completely or simply walk away from Christianity and serve the devil fulltime. The fence is gone people; there is no in-between places. You have been spit out and you MUST choose this day.
How can one really pray for our new President if they are "lukewarm"? Who are they praying to? They have betrayed God for the popular vote, so who is their God?
Get off the WIDE ROAD and get on the narrow road and chase Jesus for real!

We NEED help America!!!!

Unknown said...

This interview was WIDELY released. It ran as a profile in the Chicago Sun-Times in the spring of 2004. It was in my book, "The God Factor: Inside the Spiritual Lives of Public People," published in 2006; the entire interview transcript has been posted on my blog, http://falsani.blogspot.com, for more than a year, and after many interview requests and thousands of emails, I allowed Beliefnet.com to post the entire transcript as well, so an even wider audience might be able to find it.

It was not hidden. The interview was conducted by me as a reporter for the Chicago Sun-Times in 2004 and printed in the newspaper week after it was conducted. That story has been on the Sun-Times Web site for almost five years.

CF

Tiffany McKinnon Walker said...

Wow- It's time to stand up and stop falling for anything. WE have to pray for him now! It's not enough to be a "black" president. WE need someone in the position that will hear from God so that this LAND can be healed. I understand that it may have been out for five years but the vote was made and people are still dressing up that Obama is a follower of JESUS. He believes in a higher power not in JESUS. JESUS is Lord and America needs JESUS!

Anonymous said...

All i can say is WOW, WOW, WOW, the TRUTH was finally revealed, and is time for the so called christains to take the blindfold off and see him for what he really is(anti- christ according to 1 John 2:23) and believe in and just ask God to revealed himself and his love to President Barack Obama

JESUS, JESUS, JESUS

Anonymous said...

wow wow who are we to judge are we really their with him their was a time when you were confused at a point and time but is God in him eho are we to judge I think he believe but there so much out there so he don't know to the fullest what he belueve and this is where we as children of God stand in the gap to ask God our heavenly father to give him a clear understading of who he is in christ eyes because we all have and will fall short its up to what our father see then were looking at two different things he's not just a black president he's just a president that need just as much prayer as another president but he's willing to reveal himself before the whole world with no strings attached we can go back and forth but him but what have God said to him and what have he called him to do before the world he will use whom every he chose.
oh by the way how long ago has that artcile been out could he gotten a better revelation about who he is could he have had a amazing encounter with God to change who he is and what he think could he have accept jesus christ into his heart and been converted

Truely I love with all of my being. con... to seek God in everything you do not just to get a response.

Elisha Movement said...

Thankyou for the response..
No one is judging Obama...jugment is the final say...the only one who has the power to judge is God

"could he gotten a better revelation about who he is could he have had a amazing encounter with God to change who he is and what he think could he have accept jesus christ into his heart and been converted"

Now my answer to the question above is that No revelation of who he is can come without acknowledging Jesus Christ and if Obama was truely a "Believer"then what would he be converting too? ...alot of times we get so hyped up behind the word "Christian" but the bible also says By their fruits you will recognize them.” (Luke 6:39,40; Matthew 7:15,16). Im sorry ..I believe that the day will come when Obama truely encounters Jesus ...But that day has not yet come ..when it does you will see blogs Praising God for him ..but for now I stick with the truth..the things that people dont want to hear ..

Stay tuned ... God Bless You