About Me

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." We are a generation of Radical young believers who dare to be different.We are a group of young people who seperate ourselves from everything this world has to offer and pursue a lifestyle of worship, fasting & prayer. We make an effort to transform others wherever we go allowing the power of God to manifest in us so that others might be set free. If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Elishamovement team send an email to elishamovement@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Are You Ready For Hell???



How many people do we see in school every day whos hurting ?
How many teens do we know that need Jesus but we are too selfish to realize?
How many people do we say we love ....But we have never shared Jesus to them ?

How would you feel if someone who said they loved you never told you about Jesus ....

There are people dieing ... ...Just think about it ...Would You Be Ready for Hell????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be ready? You're posting all this stuff talking about what other people are doing, but what are you doing to keep out of hell? Do you tell people you know and love about Jesus?

Anonymous said...

We have to answer this question everyday that we wake up. Remove the mask, take off the excuses and deal with TRUTH! A lot of times I am faced with temptation everyday! It's my true love and relationship with Jesus that guides my every move. I could make excuses everyday if I wanted to. I could look at the next person and judge them all I want to. I can teach young people all day, I can sing on the worship team. But at the end of the Day I have to stand accountable before the Lord about the choices that I make. It's that question that plays in my mind- Will this lead me to heaven or hell. No I'm not perfect but I am determined to see the Father's face! I sm so sick of the half day believers and the Sunday only worshippers and the I preted on Wednesday night church goers. It's time for true relationship. You know when I answer that question about Hell, I think about how much more will I burn if I go to hell because I make the choice to be lukewarm. Help us Lord! It's easy to look at the sinner who in is SIN and LOVING IT, but what about those who sitting in church pretending. Are you ready for Hell and you know better? That is the real question.

Elisha Movement said...

The title is a question that I had to ask myself ...If you go back to the page and scroll down a little further ...it says How many times have "WE" not excluding myself from anything...In the end we deal with ourselves EVERYDAY on this situation ..THis is a question that God had me ask my self..This is a question that nobody wants to deal with... why is it that you are so bothered by the title? If the shoe fits then where it and deal with it ...The things that I post on my blogs are everyday life situations that people including myself face and its all around us ..these are the same exact things that people dont like to talk about....Im very glad that you decided to post..try to understand that we are two diffrent people a conviction should come just like it did for me when I was faced with this question ..because we can say that we are christians..but If we can see people on a day to day bases and never slow down..Because we have our own agendas then we as believers are just as guilty as sinners..HOw many times have you walked past somebody because you are too busy ...we can sit around and pretend as if it does not happen but lets deal with TRUTH I encourage you to take it for what it is and try not to focus on my realtionship with God so much that you loose sight of what the question is asking..

Anonymous said...

I think that these are all questions as Christains we should ask ourselves. We say we love someone but often times don't even open our mouths to tell them about the one true savior, the one who can rescue them from an eternity in hell. Serious things to think about. Are we watching people we love go to hell?

Anonymous said...

hmmm would i be ready? honestly NO because i let people walk pass me every single day not telling them about jesus christ! and by me opening my help could save them from dying and going to hell!!