About Me

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." We are a generation of Radical young believers who dare to be different.We are a group of young people who seperate ourselves from everything this world has to offer and pursue a lifestyle of worship, fasting & prayer. We make an effort to transform others wherever we go allowing the power of God to manifest in us so that others might be set free. If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Elishamovement team send an email to elishamovement@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Heart of Eucharisteo

Today I received a message that said "Let us contend for a heart of Eucharisteo" of course because I  had never heard the word my curiosity lead me on a journey of and eye opening discovery. The original term used, means thanksgiving. The root words within eucharisteo: Charis meaning grace and Chara meaning joy.Ann Voskamp said a profound statement about this particular word." I will never experience the fullness of my salvation until I expressed the fullness of my thanks everyday." Have you ever thought about how easy it is to go throughout your day and simply never stop and give God thanks for  what we call to be very little things.As I really began to take a look deep into this word and individually look at myself. I believe that this is something that I must challenge myself to grow in. Without thankfulness it becomes easy to focus on everything that is not going right in your life instead of focusing all of that energy on giving God the thankful it makes it easier to reach out and love those around us.One thing that I have come to discover about thankfulness is that "I" can not exist. Which leaves no room for me to ever focus on myself. To experience the fullness of Jesus Christ we must be committed to hearts of thankfulness. I encourage you today to commit to having a heart of Eucharisteo with me let  us contend together. LOVE YOU ALL!
lory. There are several passages in the bible that speak about thanksgiving and not just when things are going well but also in the difficult times. Thanksgiving is not just something that needs to be brought back into our hearts individually but corporately as the body of Christ. When we are

No comments: