About Me

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." We are a generation of Radical young believers who dare to be different.We are a group of young people who seperate ourselves from everything this world has to offer and pursue a lifestyle of worship, fasting & prayer. We make an effort to transform others wherever we go allowing the power of God to manifest in us so that others might be set free. If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Elishamovement team send an email to elishamovement@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 31, 2012

You Still Want Me?

Has someone ever told you how amazing you are and you said thank you with a smile but in your heart you couldn't find any reason to believe what they said? It's easy to focus on the things that are wrong about us and super easy to agree with all the negative things that has ever been said about us. This morning this reality hit me like a ton of bricks when the voice of the Lord whispered to me "I still want you" What? God are you kidding me! you still want me? Tears filled my eyes and for the first time I found a reason to believe what he spoke to me. Its not enough to read about God and have knowledge of who He says you are and never enter into that reality. God dreamed about you before the foundations of the earth were formed and He wrapped your body around that dream.(Psalms 139)  Beloved the truth is no matter how many times we may have disqualified ourselves the Lord  still wants us! this reality is profound and it changes everything. Circumstances in our lives change but God is constant and His dream about us is still the same. God is a gentlemen He will never force His dream for our lives on us, it is totally up to us whether we choose to walk out Gods purpose or believe the lies of the enemy. Why would God have to remind me that He still wanted me? because I had forgotten. I was so caught up in the routine of life that I lost sight of the very thing that I was living for... though I'm not worthy He still wants me.. Its a beautiful reality to know that even in my weak attempts to love Him ...He wants me and you too! 

Hope this blesses you .. feel free to leave comments and thanks for all those who have read elishamovement blog posts 6,371 views total keep reading !


  Also please visit my church website www.garnerprayerfurnace.org

-Revelation 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful and so very true. Oh, how he loves us.