About Me

Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." We are a generation of Radical young believers who dare to be different.We are a group of young people who seperate ourselves from everything this world has to offer and pursue a lifestyle of worship, fasting & prayer. We make an effort to transform others wherever we go allowing the power of God to manifest in us so that others might be set free. If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Elishamovement team send an email to elishamovement@hotmail.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

“Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror”

Philippians 3:13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead..

Its time to move forward ..letting go of the past ..all the hurts,insecurities ..It will only take you to a place where you have already been. Its time to look through the windshield. Look towards the things that will take you far in life. Its always important to deal with the past so that you can move on with your life because if you don't ..they will come back to haunt you "Objects are always closer than they appear" ..I don't know about you but I'm determined to leave the past in my dust so that the next time an obstacle hits my windshield..all I have to do is use my windshield wipers(word of God). See when we are so focused on whats behind, we set ourselves up for a head on collision because we are too busy looking back on what God set us free from and yet we are hitting the gas as if we can move but honestly we our stuck in a traffic jam.All the things that go through our minds (traffic). Which can cause other cars to hit eachother. I encourage you to deal with the things that will never get you further than where you already have been. If you dont want to do it for yourself. Do it for someone else NO "U" TURNS lets move foreward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Joshua, and I approve this message...

Wisdom sis...Gotta read that again...good stuff

Thanks for sharing!